|BOROSILICATE 3.3 GLASS
|10pcs in 1 carton. INNER BOX/OUTER BOX
|Hand made and blown
|15days after receipt of payment
|Decal paper,sandblasting logo
ZheJiang YouXin Glass Products Co., Ltd is a large-scale innovative enterprise specializing in the production of borosilicate glass crafts. Our company is located in China’s heat-resistant glass production base, HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province.
Our company mainly produces glass smoking sets, among which glass smoking sets mainly include glass straight Water pipe, glass recycler, glass pipe, Heady glass, glass accessories.
Our company has built 4 factory buildings of 5,000 square meters. We has 5 departments including research team,production team, sales team, packaging team, and quality inspection Team, with over 250 employees.
With an efficient sales team, we can always provide you with best service and price.
With professional designer team, OEM or ODM design are warmly welcome.
With the professional and responsible QC team we can make sure all of the products with good quality before shipment as confirmed in order.
Customer first, Service first, Quality first always be the purpose of our company.
Workshop Show :
Our service :
|How to Order:
|1. Contact me and send me inquiry. Tell me item codes, quantity, color and other
special requirements if any.
2. I’ll send you quotation sheet asap,Proforma Invoice will be made and sent for your
3. Production will be arranged CHINAMFG receipt of your approval and payment or deposit.
4. Goods will be delivered as stated on the proforma invoice.
|we usually use bubble wrap and cartons to pack if customer has no special requirements.
|1.For small order to be shipped by DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS, or Post etc(door to
door). For big order, CHINAMFG shipment and air freight are available.
2. If the products are in stock, we’ll delivery in 2-3 days.
3. If the products are not in stock or OEM order, the production time will be 10-30days.
4. Normally, it will take around 3–7days from China to destination country. Pls noted that some remote place will need more around 1-3days.
|1.Leading manufacuturer and Top supplier in Made-in -China.
2.Well trained and experienced staff will serve with fluent English.
3.A well-trained engineering team offering the most technical support.
4.Strict management ensure the efficient & quality production.
5.Customer oriented for CHINAMFG cooperation.
ZheJiang YOXIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. GLASS PRODUCT CO.,LTD
address:ChanGe Village, Shawa Town, HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
How do you prevent premature wear in a universal joint?
Preventing premature wear in a universal joint is crucial for maintaining its performance, longevity, and reliability. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Several measures can be taken to prevent premature wear in a universal joint:
- Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is essential for reducing friction, dissipating heat, and preventing premature wear in a universal joint. Regularly lubricating the joint with the recommended lubricant, such as grease or oil, helps to create a protective film between the moving parts, minimizing frictional losses and preventing metal-to-metal contact.
- Correct Alignment: Misalignment is a common cause of premature wear in a universal joint. Ensuring proper alignment between the shafts connected by the joint is crucial to distribute the load evenly and prevent excessive stress on the joint’s components. Misalignment can be minimized by using precision alignment techniques and checking the operating angles specified by the manufacturer.
- Appropriate Operating Angles: Universal joints have specified operating angles within which they can operate optimally. Operating the joint beyond these recommended angles can lead to increased wear and reduced lifespan. It is important to adhere to the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding the maximum allowable operating angles to prevent premature wear.
- Regular Maintenance: Implementing a regular maintenance schedule can help identify and address potential issues before they escalate into significant problems. Routine inspections of the universal joint, including checking for signs of wear, corrosion, or damage, can help detect any issues early on and allow for timely repairs or replacements.
- Proper Torque Capacity: Selecting a universal joint with an appropriate torque capacity for the specific application is essential for preventing premature wear. If the joint is subjected to torque levels exceeding its capacity, it can lead to excessive stress, deformation, and wear on the components. Ensuring that the selected joint can handle the expected loads and operating conditions is crucial.
- Quality Components: Using high-quality universal joint components, such as yokes, cross bearings, and needle bearings, can significantly contribute to preventing premature wear. Components made from durable materials with excellent strength and wear resistance properties are more likely to withstand the demanding conditions and provide longer service life.
- Avoiding Overloading: Overloading a universal joint beyond its rated capacity can lead to accelerated wear and failure. It is important to operate the joint within its specified load limits and avoid subjecting it to excessive torque or radial loads. Understanding the application requirements and ensuring that the joint is appropriately sized and rated for the intended load is crucial.
By following these preventive measures, it is possible to minimize premature wear in a universal joint, enhance its durability, and prolong its operational life. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, correct alignment, and adherence to operating guidelines are key to ensuring optimal performance and preventing premature wear in universal joints.
How do you calculate the operating angles of a universal joint?
Calculating the operating angles of a universal joint involves measuring the angular displacement between the input and output shafts. Here’s a detailed explanation:
To calculate the operating angles of a universal joint, you need to measure the angles at which the input and output shafts are misaligned. The operating angles are typically expressed as the angles between the axes of the two shafts.
Here’s a step-by-step process for calculating the operating angles:
- Identify the input shaft and the output shaft of the universal joint.
- Measure and record the angle of the input shaft relative to a reference plane or axis. This can be done using a protractor, angle finder, or other measuring tools. The reference plane is typically a fixed surface or a known axis.
- Measure and record the angle of the output shaft relative to the same reference plane or axis.
- Calculate the operating angles by finding the difference between the input and output shaft angles. Depending on the arrangement of the universal joint, there may be two operating angles: one for the joint at the input side and another for the joint at the output side.
It’s important to note that the specific method of measuring and calculating the operating angles may vary depending on the design and configuration of the universal joint. Some universal joints have built-in methods for measuring the operating angles, such as markings or indicators on the joint itself.
Additionally, it’s crucial to consider the range of acceptable operating angles specified by the manufacturer. Operating a universal joint beyond its recommended angles can lead to increased wear, reduced lifespan, and potential failure.
In summary, calculating the operating angles of a universal joint involves measuring the angular displacement between the input and output shafts. By measuring the angles and finding the difference between them, you can determine the operating angles of the universal joint.
What are the benefits of using a universal joint in a mechanical system?
Using a universal joint in a mechanical system offers several benefits that contribute to the efficient and reliable operation of the system. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Misalignment compensation: One of the primary benefits of a universal joint is its ability to compensate for misalignment between rotating shafts. Universal joints can effectively transmit rotary motion between shafts that are not perfectly aligned, allowing for flexibility in system design and assembly. This flexibility accommodates various installation constraints and helps to minimize stress and wear on components.
- Angular motion transmission: Universal joints enable the transmission of angular motion between shafts that are not parallel or collinear. They can transfer rotational movement even when the shafts are at different angles to each other. This capability is particularly useful in applications where the shafts need to be connected at non-linear or offset angles, providing versatility and enabling complex mechanical systems.
- Torque transmission: Universal joints are capable of transmitting torque between shafts efficiently. They allow for the transfer of power from one shaft to another without a direct and rigid connection. This feature is especially important in applications where there may be slight misalignment or movement between the shafts due to factors like suspension systems, articulation, or vibration.
- Reduced vibration and shock absorption: Universal joints can help dampen vibration andshocks in a mechanical system. They absorb and distribute the impact forces caused by uneven movement or external disturbances, reducing the transmission of vibrations to other parts of the system. This feature is particularly beneficial in applications where smooth operation and reduced wear and tear are essential, such as automotive drivelines or industrial machinery.
- Constant velocity transmission: Certain types of universal joints, such as double joints or constant velocity joints, provide constant velocity transmission. These joints eliminate speed variations and maintain a consistent rotational speed even when the input and output shafts are at different angles. Constant velocity transmission is crucial in applications where precise and uniform motion is required, such as automotive steering systems or robotics.
- Flexibility and articulation: Universal joints offer flexibility and articulation, allowing for movement and rotation in multiple directions. They can accommodate changes in the orientation and position of connected shafts, providing mechanical systems with the ability to adapt to dynamic conditions. This flexibility is particularly advantageous in applications involving moving parts, such as suspension systems, robotic arms, or machinery with articulating components.
- Compact design: Universal joints are relatively compact in size, making them suitable for applications with space constraints. Their compact design allows for efficient integration into mechanical systems without occupying excessive space. This feature is valuable in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and robotics, where optimizing space utilization is crucial.
- Reliability and durability: Universal joints are designed to be durable and reliable, with the ability to withstand high loads, torque, and operating conditions. They are constructed from robust materials and undergo rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance. This reliability makes them suitable for demanding applications in industries such as automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, and more.
The benefits of using a universal joint in a mechanical system contribute to improved functionality, increased efficiency, and extended component lifespan. By enabling misalignment compensation, angular motion transmission, torque transfer, vibration reduction, constant velocity transmission, flexibility, and compact design, universal joints enhance the overall performance and reliability of mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-11-08